What's new
What's new

Westlake Tool & Die -- Our Shop!

Westlaketooldie

Plastic
Hello everyone! I am excited to be a part of this community. We are Westlake Tool & Die and I wanted to share a few pictures of our shop, as well as information about our website. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

westlake-tool-die.jpg

We believe in working hard and building strong relationships through trust—it’s the basis behind everything we do. Each of our extensive service offerings is executed with the satisfaction of our business partners and customers in mind, which has allowed us to establish many decades-long relationships in our nearly 50 years as a company.

Westlake Tool & Die: Stamping & Machine Shop in Cleveland, OH

westlake2.jpg

Our end goal is always total customer satisfaction. If you have metal stamping, tool and die, weldment or assembly needs, we’ll do everything possible to meet it quickly—without compromising quality.

Thank you, I am excited to join Practical Machinist. A friend recommended me to join this community.

Welcome to PM ,I am sure I speak on behalf of other members when I say we would like to hear lots more about your shop ,I see it is a 50 + yr old company ,it would be good to hear your story ,we love a story! And more pics of your machines ,it is particularly interesting that you are a stamping shop ,there aren't many left in the west these days.

West:

That was quite the schpeal. Had "Sales" written all over it....

We are peers here, not PA's.
Try to keep it real eh?

;)

--------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Hello Westlake,
Welcome to PM, I've always had a tremendous respect for Die Makers.
otrlt

Back