What's new
What's new

What's wrong with Wheelie's thread?

david n

Diamond
I posted to Wheelie's shop thread yesterday. It never showed up. If I look up my recent posts, it's shows I posted. When I go to my settings screen and see current new posts of subscribed threads it says kustumizingkid also posted. But when I go to the thread it ends at post 5520 on 12/16/20? What's going on?

Same thing happened to me. I see it pop up under new posts, but every time I go look at it my old post is the most recent thing.

i noticed the same.....the home page has been reluctant to update/refresh for me as well.

That's been the case for me for about a week (maybe a day less). I use the "Daily Posts" button that's not on the home page to get current posts on threads.

I tried contacting PracticalMan about the lag, didn't get through.

I have had that trouble in the past, and just simply never see that page.
It is just "that" page.
Once the thread catches a new page, you should be OK again.

I did find on another thread a few days ago that I could go home and pull that page up on my notebook.
However - I don't think that I was able to doo that with Mr. King's thread the last cpl of days.

Just need 2 or 3 more people that CAN read that thread to reply to it, and then the rest of us can participate again.

OR, maybe someone wants to just post a few blank posts to get us over the hump?

--------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I seem to recall that last time this happened for a few threads, the solution that worked was to clear your browser's cache and and PM cookies. I might have been remembering a different problem though. :drool5:

Anybody ever figure out the pic posting issue? I know there were more than a few of us that cant post pics any more.
I have been able to do it from my laptop. But, the shop PC is a no-go.

I'll have to remember that the next time my wife complains "the internets down again, wtf!!",

"must be you, 600lb lesbian monsters is streaming just fine for me!"
Ditto! I did notice some slowdown on the “Interracial midget hardcore” page, must be abnormally high traffic.

Anybody ever figure out the pic posting issue? I know there were more than a few of us that cant post pics any more.
I have been able to do it from my laptop. But, the shop PC is a no-go.

I find I can make a post in chrome then edit it in firefox and add pics just fine but I cannot put pics the post when I make it from either.

I see your's and kustomizingkid's posts from 1-27. Saw them yesterday.

Weird..........it says kustomizingkids's post it the latest on my settings page, but when I go to the last post on Wheelie's thread it ends on 12/16/20 with J Gilles post........................

I can see the latest (missing) posts on my gadget using the taptalk app?

But they are not showing up on my laptop even after clearing my cookies and browsing history.

Back