What's new
What's new

B&S Reflex

Even though Hexagon Metrology (parent company of Brown & Sharpe) doesn't show Reflex on their current CMM software page, you may be able to get some sort of documentation from them. CMM Software
Just be ready for a sales pitch to "upgrade" to PC-DMIS! (You have been warned...)

Even though Hexagon Metrology (parent company of Brown & Sharpe) doesn't show Reflex on their current CMM software page, you may be able to get some sort of documentation from them. CMM Software
Just be ready for a sales pitch to "upgrade" to PC-DMIS! (You have been warned...)

Its that little box on the side of the CMM. Ya I agree as far as the sales pitch goes.

We have a reflex that has been sitting in my inspection room since long before I got here (5+ years ago).

I understand; that little manual tells you nothing!

I tried to find a more comprehensive manual, to no avail.

If you ever figure out how to set X, Y, and Z to zero, please let me know. Otherwise what I have is an overpriced surface plate.

hello have Brown and Sharpe 343, looking for small computer that comes with them that uses pcmcia card. need for high school shop. maybe someone has upgraded, and has it. let me know thanks lynn

Back