What's new
What's new

Eley & Warren Micro-Vertex 500-750 Digital Height Gauge with DRO

shivu034

Plastic
Dear Sir',

We are having digital height guage "Eley & Warren Micro-Vertex 500-750 Digital Height Gauge with DRO", Any one know ,how to use the instrument and if any operting manuals are there for this machine,

Please help this

Attachments

• LotImage_76784.jpg
    LotImage_76784.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 632
Thanks for feedback, We have brought this machine in auctionary,, We have tried with Eley also,, But not able to get the manual,

HI

I have a manual for the height gauge in shivu034's original post (let me know if you would like a copy) but I am in need of a user manual for the slightly more complex version as shown in the attached photo. if anyone has a manual for this I would be very grateful. Thanks
IMG_2391.jpg

I have just got a Eley micro Vertex 300, which looks identical to yours. It came with the user manual. I can scan it and send it to you if you drop me a message.
I can’t get mine to float at the moment on the cushion of air, not sure why.

HI

I have a manual for the height gauge in shivu034's original post (let me know if you would like a copy) but I am in need of a user manual for the slightly more complex version as shown in the attached photo. if anyone has a manual for this I would be very grateful. Thanks
View attachment 289925
Hi Giff,

Did you have any luck in getting hold of the user manual you were after? I too am after the same manual for the more complex version.
If you do have a copy, would you be kind enough to scan me a copy?

Many thanks

HI

View attachment 289925
I'd like manual as well. Can you please send me a file. Thank you.

Back