What's new
What's new

Enco hardness tester

jcmugavero

Plastic
Hi there everyone! Have been reading your forum for quite some time, alot of great info here. Im a fulltime gunsmith and machinist. I have recently purchased an enco nr model rockwell tester and am on the search for a manual for it. I looked through the manuals section and found nothing. So i was hopeing someone had one i could get a copy of? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a PM if you still need one and I can send you a copy I have of a very similar model (I believe). Its not much of a manual, but if you are somewhat familiar as to how a hardness tester should work you can get by with it. Either way we can get you up and working with it.

Hi there everyone! Have been reading your forum for quite some time, alot of great info here. Im a fulltime gunsmith and machinist. I have recently purchased an enco nr model rockwell tester and am on the search for a manual for it. I looked through the manuals section and found nothing. So i was hopeing someone had one i could get a copy of? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cmugavero
Rockwell testers are very simple, is the for operation? or for parts or both?
do you need help to run it?

Good morning, I too have an Enco NRC tester and would like to get a manual even if it's for a slightly different model. Can someone send me a copy? Thank you!

Back