What's new
What's new

Hardness tester MISAWA SEIKI

Mats Andersen

Plastic
Hi

I happenede to get hold of one of these fine japanese hardness testers. Unfortunately the previous owner has lost the 3 weights...
From what I understand this tester is similar design and functionality to the Togoshi Seiki.

If anyone coule help me out and provide the weight of each of the 40kg, 50kg and 60kg weights I can machine them myself.. I think that should work.

Any info and tips are appreciated.

best
Mats Andersen

Hi

I happenede to get hold of one of these fine japanese hardness testers. Unfortunately the previous owner has lost the 3 weights...
From what I understand this tester is similar design and functionality to the Togoshi Seiki.

If anyone coule help me out and provide the weight of each of the 40kg, 50kg and 60kg weights I can machine them myself.. I think that should work.

Any info and tips are appreciated.

best
Mats Andersen

Did Adam Booth just buy one of those at a live auction? He mentioned having all the weights in his Youtube video from earlier this week. Check out the Abom79 channel there.

Hey Mats, did you get it up and running? I have one so I can check the weights if you still need it, I also have the manual in English and Norweigan.

Hey Mats, did you get it up and running? I have one so I can check the weights if you still need it, I also have the manual in English and Norweigan.

Hello, I recently purchased a Misawa-Seiki Hardness Tester as well and I would very much appreciate a copy of the manual in English if you have one, as mine did not come with one. Thank you in advance.

Hi, do you still have the manual for this machine? And do you know what kind of oil to use? Also it would be helpful if someone know where I can get my hands on the indenters (Ball and diamond).

Attachments

• Rock1.JPG
    Rock1.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Rock2.JPG
    Rock2.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 7
I now have one of these in need of love and attention.
Does anyone have any manual/resources?
thanks

Back