What's new
What's new

holes location inspection jig how ????

fisa

Plastic
please looking help regarding the calculation of centre distance and plug sizes of a gauge for checking holes to holes ...

plwase check attachment for details
regards

asif

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 410
Asif,

Machtool is suggesting that your question does not come from an actual problem in a design office or tool shop, but that it's a question for a test or paper, either at your college or university or an employment test question to ascertain your understanding.

It looks altogether too hypothetical for him to take it seriously.

There is also not nearly enough information given to even begin to contemplate the merest possibility of formulating the nascent beginnings of a sensible reply.

ohhh ok ...brothers it is actual problem i am facing ...i have a little workshop and i have to make this checking fixture for my little quality shop...i am attaching details drawing in pdf format of that plate .i hope that now any one can understand it properly..

regards

asif

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 175
ohhh ok ...brothers it is actual problem i am facing ...i have a little workshop and i have to make this checking fixture for my little quality shop...i am attaching details drawing in pdf format of that plate .i hope that now any one can understand it properly..

regards

asif

You're trying to find the correct location of 8 holes (several of which have a small tolerance) from the location of one? What is it you hope to check and why a 30mm thick plate?

Mission Impossible?

Making a functional gage for a part like this without proper design controls and the proper application of GD&T can make the use of functional gages impossible. Proper GD&T makes design and construction of functional gages very simple and straight forward. The print is almost unreadable, but I see no feature control frames on any dimensions so. . . ..

if i can explain the application of this plate holes ...then there is any possibility to define tolerances of specific holes for location gauge?

also i have find some standard for define tolerance ..but cant understand how to interpret or relate with this drawing. it .

please check attachment for details..page-2.jpgpage-2.jpg

Attachments

• page-1.jpg
    page-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 66
  • page-3.jpg
    page-3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 79
  • page-4.jpg
    page-4.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Capture-2.jpg