What's new
What's new

Metrology Books For Sale

callab_frontier

Plastic
I am selling all of my metrology related books. Most are related to dimensional measurement and some machining.

The books can be sorted in reverse alphabetical order by sorted by "Time-Newly Listed". Almost all books also have copies of the table of contents which should help in deciding if the subject matter interests you. Most are buy-it-now. Some are auction. Some are very rare. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time yet to include book condition descriptions or total number of pages for all the books yet. These will be added when time permits. https://www.ebay.com/sch/Test-Equip...:xKYAAOSwNC5dP0nD&_ssn=callab_gte_net&_sop=10

Thanks!
Ed

I am selling all of my metrology related books. Most are related to dimensional measurement and some machining.

The books can be sorted in reverse alphabetical order by sorted by "Time-Newly Listed". Almost all books also have copies of the table of contents which should help in deciding if the subject matter interests you. Most are buy-it-now. Some are auction. Some are very rare. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time yet to include book condition descriptions or total number of pages for all the books yet. These will be added when time permits. https://www.ebay.com/sch/Test-Equip...:xKYAAOSwNC5dP0nD&_ssn=callab_gte_net&_sop=10

Thanks!
Ed

I'm not sure if Leigh would have allowed that or not but it is metrology relevant.

That's a lot of books! Pretty reasonable prices, too.

Unfortunately, the ads say delivery only via USPS, not to PO boxes, which leaves out those of us who get all their mail in PO boxes.

Good luck with your sale!

That's a lot of books! Pretty reasonable prices, too.

Unfortunately, the ads say delivery only via USPS, not to PO boxes, which leaves out those of us who get all their mail in PO boxes.

Good luck with your sale!

If your post office box is located within a USPS facility, I'm sure we can work something out

If there is a particular book you are interested in, please let me know via ebay and I will change the shipping to allow for a sale.

Thanks!

Back