What's new
What's new

Quick Vision Display Problem

Eighthnote74

Plastic
Hello all, I have a Mitutoyo Quick Vision Active. In the DRO screen the "Z" axis display is cut off to the point I can not read it. I've tried changing the font and the size to no avail. Anyone that could help I'd sure appreciate it.
Thanks, :confused:

Hello all, I have a Mitutoyo Quick Vision Active. In the DRO screen the "Z" axis display is cut off to the point I can not read it. I've tried changing the font and the size to no avail. Anyone that could help I'd sure appreciate it.
Thanks, :confused:

OK, that leads to my next question. It seems there are virtually no resources or interest in these machines. Anyone have an opinion as why? Mine has the touch probe option and as limited as a fixed CMM head can be it still is a useful machine.

How was the problem solved?
You ask a question, find a fix and do not tell any of us the how, why or what?
That's not nice,.... you are not sharing.

My apologies. That wasn't my intent. With no responses I figured there was little or no interest.
The solution was not in the QVPAC software but in the windows OS font. Apparently the OS font can effect the display of some digital readouts embedded in other programs.
I simply went into control panel/fonts/font size and returned the setting to the default of 100%. Logged off and restarted the vision system. Now I have control of the fonts within the program and no display issues.

Back