What's new
What's new

Semi-OT- "Woodpeckers" Setup Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a US company manufacturing a very nice looking product at extremely reasonable prices, selling to a market base that wouldn't know what 6061 or 7075 is if they stubbed their toe on it, but you're going to give them shit for using very common marketing jargon to help their sales? :rolleyes5:

And how does this belong in the Metrology section? Are you having trouble measuring these?

Sorry to have upset you, Matt@RFR. I thought the technology transfer might be interesting to some folks, as they really are a form of gauge block. Which is a metrology tool.

Woodpeckers makes really nice products, if you have ever used them as I have.

The billet comment was just to point out the marketing phrase that seems to be a long running meme here.

Sorry to have upset you, Matt@RFR. I thought the technology transfer might be interesting to some folks, as they really are a form of gauge block. Which is a metrology tool.

Woodpeckers makes really nice products, if you have ever used them as I have.

The billet comment was just to point out the marketing phrase that seems to be a long running meme here.
I completely missed the point of your first post then. That's what happens when you include as little information as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back