What's new
What's new

Who is the Moderator here now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost was going to say why would metrology need a mod, then I remember getting ripped on as being a stuck in my ways dinosaur by our resident troll because I didn't trust digital calipers.

I almost was going to say why would metrology need a mod, then I remember getting ripped on as being a stuck in my ways dinosaur by our resident troll because I didn't trust digital calipers.

From a thread down the page a little, ElGordo posted this:
"I'm changing the thread title slightly.

Inspection reports to customers."

I'm sure I didn't quite express it like that although that was probably what I thought.

A caliper, be it vernier, dial or digital, does what no other measuring tool can do considering the price.

As to not "trusting" a digital caliper then to me that indicates you have never bought a new decent one or you don't know what they can and can't do.

In Europe you would be regarded as a dinosaur.

The "troll that should be banned" your recommending ?

The inmates are truly running the ass-eye-lumn.

If I were moderator I wouldn't ban you but I most certainly would delete posts like that. It serves no useful purpose.

If you or others don't have anything to post that's metrology relevant then you're trolling. Leigh wouldn't have tolerated it so show respect.

Before anyone else agrees, please know that moderators can't be put on the ignore list. Please don't do that to the rest of us.

I didn't know that, and I sure wish people would stop quoting the few people I am ignoring.

Seriously? digger doug, you spend a lot of time policing the forums already. Why not taking on the moderation job for one forum?

"Policing" ???

I simply suggest, to try and get the OP a better answer, more helpful outcomes.

You wouldn't want me to have the "keys".
YouTube

Last edited:
Not that this is a democracy, but I also vote for Gordon. He's active here, he knows his stuff, and I think he'd help keep threads from running off track.

You should read other threads and see how often he goes off topic.

And I should follow your lead? LMAO

I wonder how many know how many of my posts you follow, read and comment with no other obvious intention than to try and take them/me off track. Like now ;)

How many relevant posts have you made to the subject of metrology?

Leigh and I might not always have agreed but we still exchanged friendly emails.

Update.
I've just checked. You've started 15 threads and every one in General. Only 1 in the last 4 years though.

Are you saying that I am not allowed to read your posts unless I agree with them?

No, that's certainly not what I'm saying and you are side tracking again.

What would interest me is you showing me a metrology relevant post/contribution by you to this particular sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back