What's new
What's new

Would LIke to Borrow -- Gauges and Fine Measurements Rolt

gernoff

Hot Rolled
Would really like to get my hands on the two volume set: Gauges and Fine Measurements by FH Rolt.

I would particularly like to read volume 1.

If someone is willing and has either or both of the volumes, please PM me and we can discuss a lending transaction of some sort.

Thanks;

Erik Green

That's a $500.00 set of books you want to borrow. I have a set What do you propose so that (a) I get them back (b) I get them back in the same condition that I send them to you.

I am selling all of my metrology related books. Most are related to dimensional measurement and some machining. Rolt's books are included as well.

The books can be sorted in reverse alphabetical order by sorted by "Time-Newly Listed". Almost all books also have copies of the table of contents which should help in deciding if the subject matter interests you. Most are buy-it-now. Some are auction. Some are very rare. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time yet to include book condition descriptions or total number of pages for all the books yet. These will be added when time permits. https://www.ebay.com/sch/Test-Equip...:xKYAAOSwNC5dP0nD&_ssn=callab_gte_net&_sop=10

I am selling all of my metrology related books. Most are related to dimensional measurement and some machining. Rolt's books are included as well.

The books can be sorted in reverse alphabetical order by sorted by "Time-Newly Listed". Almost all books also have copies of the table of contents which should help in deciding if the subject matter interests you. Most are buy-it-now. Some are auction. Some are very rare. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time yet to include book condition descriptions or total number of pages for all the books yet. These will be added when time permits. https://www.ebay.com/sch/Test-Equip...:xKYAAOSwNC5dP0nD&_ssn=callab_gte_net&_sop=10

You're pushing it. One thread should be enough to sell your books.

You're pushing it. One thread should be enough to sell your books.

Give me a break Gordon! The OP asked a question about borrowing metrology related books, and a guy selling metrology specific books said he might have them, big deal. :rolleyes5: It's not like he spammed fantasy or fiction books...

Give me a break Gordon! The OP asked a question about borrowing metrology related books, and a guy selling metrology specific books said he might have them, big deal. :rolleyes5: It's not like he spammed fantasy or fiction books...

There's a helluva difference, to me at least, between borrowing and selling. One thread for selling his books should be enough. How many threads would you let him sell in? You also wrote he "might have". Does he or doesn't he? There is I believe a sub forum for buying and selling so I cut him some slack.

I also suggest you read post #2. I'd be thinking the same as SIP6A.

Lighten up and relax. It's Christmas. Books would be good presents :)

Back