10 ee Actual Weight - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Dodge is a 05 4wd 3/4 ton. And yes it did ride smoother on the return trip. I really like the truck but a beef (at least from my wife) is that it rides kinda rough. All the road test reports I've read give it lower marks on ride quality compared to the Ford and GM pickups. Also the milage was not the 20 mpg you hear and read about. The onboard computer said 16.4 mpg round trip. Actually I did not think that was so bad cause we pushed the 75mph speedlimit going out and of course comming home we were carrying quite a load. Winds were not favorable either.

Funny you should mention old PWs. I collect them too. Now if you want to talk about a stiff ride!!

Tomorrow I'm going to order the metering devices for the saddle. I think I will get them from MSC cause previous posts seem to indicate Monarch just sells one size. I think I will stay with what was in there. Namely, #1 to the v ways, #0 to the flat ways and the cross slide handle and #00s to the two lines going to the cross slide. The apron device is #00 also but I may up this to #0. Toying with running a line to the cross slide screw since there is an unused spot on the manifold under the saddle.

Cheers, John

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Check the lines, my cross-slide feed lines were plugged up solid.