What's new
What's new

10EE Craigslist - $800 - Olympia, WA

untitledbkiu.jpg

calls only, internet spotty. older machinists monarch 12" lathe. been sitting for 10yrs unused. no 3ph to hook it up to but i believe it should work. have a chuck for it too and some drills. can help load with tractor
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offer

post id: 7275487212 posted: about 5 hours ago email to friend best of

Not my lathe

Attachments

• 1111111111.jpg
    1111111111.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
My alum from the Olympia scraping class, M Rulla, talked with the seller and he said it is a prank someone is pulling on him. No lathe for sale and as a machinery dealer, nothing at that price either.

Its a scam, its actually a machinery dealer in georgia or something. He's been spamming craigslist with a bunch of machines that aren't actually for sale or aren't for sale anywhere near the pnw. I think someone may have posted it to piss the guy off because of those ads. Pretty sure I see a bunch of his ads across the us for various machines.

Its a scam, its actually a machinery dealer in georgia or something. He's been spamming craigslist with a bunch of machines that aren't actually for sale or aren't for sale anywhere near the pnw. I think someone may have posted it to piss the guy off because of those ads. Pretty sure I see a bunch of his ads across the us for various machines.

That is hilarious. I know a dealer in Portland someone should do that to. Wish I thought of that first. Spam craigslist and spammed on craigslist...

He’s had it coming for years...

If he worked as hard at running an honest business as he does at scamming he would do better.
The thing that gets me is they think people cant see past their B.S.
Liar's have the same traits. Everyone is a dummy and they are genius's. Chronic liars cant answer a simple strait question without adding BS.
Lacking morals or a conscience.

I hope he is reading this and knows that he is a BUSTED SCUMBAG getting punked

Back