What's new
What's new

10ee manual bed turret parts

Cyclotronguy

Stainless
I'm looking to acquire some "stoppers" for one of the full manual, hand operated OEM bed turrets. Specifically the little adjustable stoppers, ideally a full set of 6. The assy is circled in the attachment. Thanks in advance!

Turret stop.jpg

I can't sell you one but I could loan you one for you to document and return. There's a fair amount of detail with a shaped body (I think from a casting?) with a dovetail on the bottom. I like the locks, look like they space the lock up a bit, tap through the body and lock, then remove the spacer. A light touch on the SHCS holding the plug in and the stop is held very securely.

10ee_turret_stop1.jpg

10ee_turret_stop2.jpg

10ee_turret_stop3.jpg

(Sorry, forgot a ruler. But 1.5" long, 1" think. The stop is a 3/8-16 thread best I can tell visually.)

Photos of top bottom rear and front of the assembly and L,W,H dimensions of the casting to 1/32" would be plenty good enough to scale working drawings from. I don't trust the mail, as that is how I got into this predicament to begin with.

Thanks Russ.

Dura-bar arrives today and potentially commercial cutters, too.

Your photo's of the "10ee turret stop" were fantastic, much appreciated and a huge time saver.

DIY tooling, poof of concept and working drawings successfully completed!

With any luck a complete set of "stoppers" by the weekend. (home shop machine)

Kent

Attachments

• 20200711_080118[1].jpg
    20200711_080118[1].jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 26

Back