What's new
What's new

10EE Module Parts for Sale- CHEAP!

aerodark

Titanium
It is time to start preparing the 10EE for it's new motor. The retrofit got underway in Maine where I bought it sight unseen at an online auction. The motor, module, tubes, etc. had already been removed. I am offering up the components in this picture for cheap. Interest should be shown in this thread, then by PM. I would like to gage interest BEFORE I dive into this project, in case someone needs wiring or other components. I'll give it a week, and then I'm going to tear into it, clipping wires to save me some time rather than undo every mechanical connection.

Let me know what you need with an offer (more than free!). I am about 2500 bucks from getting this baby turning! If I can make a few bucks from parts in these pics I will be that much closer.

Last edited:
10EE Module Parts

It is time to start preparing the 10EE for it's new motor. The retrofit got underway in Maine where I bought it sight unseen at an online auction. The motor, module, tubes, etc. had already been removed. I am offering up the components in this picture for cheap. Interest should be shown in this thread, then by PM. I would like to gage interest BEFORE I dive into this project, in case someone needs wiring or other components. I'll give it a week, and then I'm going to tear into it, clipping wires to save me some time rather than undo every mechanical connection.

Let me know what you need with an offer (more than free!). I am about 2500 bucks from getting this baby turning! If I can make a few bucks from parts in this pic I will be that much closer.

I am interested and will PM you with an offer.
Thanks,
Bill

I have interest in the black module not shown in your photograph.

Please let me know if it is available as a separate item.

Thank you, John

Module, Motor, collet closer: All MIA when I took delivery. Sorry. "Module Parts" in the post stated for vintage rather than literal.

Last edited:
Hi, I would be interested in the big T5 shroud. Also, I would be interested in the pin connection and cloth wire (soldered to it) that is on the tilt down door if that is available. PM to follow. Thanks!

All of the components in the first pic are spoken for. I am going to update this post when this portion of the lathe are gone and update pics with what is available at that point. Thanks, toolshed!

Here's what is left:

Transformer TR-9753. The fat boy. I guess it weighs 100 lbs or more. 75 bucks plus actual shipping. I will bolt it to a small skid when buyer arranges shipping after payment.

Transformer TR-7152. $35 plus flat rate shipping (about 12 dollars.)

Unbadged transformer in same compartment. 25 bucks plus flat rate shipping.

Terminal strip for the three transformers above. With bracket $40, without bracket $25 plus shipping.

Cover for the above. $25 for what is in the pic except the tape measure. Plus actual shipping.

Conduit from the casting to the cover. $15 bucks plus shipping.

Everything sold except conduit to the enclosure: $15 plus shipping.

Bracket for the terminal strip for the back three transformers (terminal strip is NOT included): $15 plus shipping

Also available is the base plate that all three transformers, enclosure, and terminal strip mount attach to. Free with purchase of above if wanted (shipping may be expensive for these items).

"Not quite 'unbadged' really . See if you can get a better shot of that white paint. May be a STANCOR logo or competitor and part number that could help others w/r research."

The capacitor near and connected to the transformer form part of a constant voltage source.

The transformer and its capacitor should be sold as a unit.

"Not quite 'unbadged' really . See if you can get a better shot of that white paint. May be a STANCOR logo or competitor and part number that could help others w/r research."

The capacitor near and connected to the transformer form part of a constant voltage source.

The transformer and its capacitor should be sold as a unit.

They were sold as one.

The potentiometer for the Module drive is unusable to me. $50 shipped. Untested, but guaranteed as a replacement. Allen Bradley 33173, 50K Ohms, Type J.

Back