What's new
What's new

10EE Taper attachment clamps and rods

vettebob

Cast Iron
I have been asked if I would make some more taper attachment clamps and rods. If You would like a taper attachment clamp or rod please submit a post so I can get a count on how many to make. Here's some pics of the clamps. I'll take some pics of the rod with hardened knurled nuts when I make one. I will start making them next week.
DSC00540-1.jpgDSC00541-2.jpgDSC00542-3.jpg Thanks Bob

Taper attachment rods and clamps are done if you need one let me know. I have 6 left these will be the last ones I cast up this year. Thanks Bob

Monarch 10EE taper attachment clamp

I have been asked if I would make some more taper attachment clamps and rods. If You would like a taper attachment clamp or rod please submit a post so I can get a count on how many to make. Here's some pics of the clamps. I'll take some pics of the rod with hardened knurled nuts when I make one. I will start making them next week.
View attachment 200155View attachment 200156View attachment 200157 Thanks Bob

Hi Bob:

Do you still offer the clamp for Monarch 10EE? I'm in need of one.

Sincerely,

Spencer

I'm all in for a clamp. Mark me down

Are you making these for a round dial, square dial, or both? I understand the clamps are different. I'm interested in a round dial variety.

1939 round dial

Hi Bob,
If you make another batch of clamps, put me down for a clamp and rod for a round dial

JP

Bob,
Since you have a few round dial requests, I’m in for a set if they are for the round dial.

VetteBob hasn't posted in a year or so. I bought a set from him, excellent work.

The rod could be made of 3/8-24 threaded rod, about 15 inches long, but could be several inches longer. Two nuts to hold against the clamp

On the one VetteBob sold, there wasn't a flat in the center to attach a wrench, but the Monarch version had one.

I think the threads were 3 inches long on both ends.

For the clamp, I think I saw some drawings in some old post, no idea where.

Back