What's new
What's new

1942 Monarch 10ee Round Dial Project, F/S.

bsg

Titanium
I have a 1942 10ee that needs work!
Here’s what I know, the machine does not run! The previous shop was trying to diagnose the problem and gave up?

All the covers are there, the lower cover on the headstock end is broken in two, someone tried to repair it and obviously it failed! The machine has the newer larger quill tailstock as well? There is some bed wear near the headstock.

The machine has taper, four jaw chuck.

I would like to sell the machine complete, I’m asking $1500? If I cannot sell the machine whole, I may part it out later?

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

I will get pictures posted in the next couple of days!

Kevin

This machine is a parts machine now.......the headstock cover, taper attachment and four jaw chuck have sold!

Anyone looking for parts please let me know?

Kevin

Update to this thread....tail stock, compound, one apron clutch handle assembly, and spindle switch have been sold!
Here's a couple of pictures of the machine.

IMG_3117.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg
IMG_3128.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg

I think I have responded to everyone, if not, please send me another PM....Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin,

I'd be interested in the little index latch and all the pieces that make it work. Or the whole cover and rod if that's simpler. My 1943 model has that broken, the only thing that doesn't function on mine. Been that way from the previous owner, I'd love nothing more than to finally fix it. Not that I'd use it, just hate having broken pieces on the lathe. It's the small cast piece mounted to the side of the tombstone cover in the red oval in the pic.

Regards
Bob

Monarch 100 Ratched .jpg

I might be interested in purchasing the balance of the machine. I'm local to you in SE Michigan.
PM sent with email address.

DV

Let me know via PM if the machine was sold to the last gentlemen's post. I am receiving a 1942 Model 10EE next week Serial #26080 that I am sure will require some parts. If it has been sold, could you provide the buyers contact, in case he is also willing to sell some parts?

Let me know via PM if the machine was sold to the last gentlemen's post. I am receiving a 1942 Model 10EE next week Serial #26080 that I am sure will require some parts. If it has been sold, could you provide the buyers contact, in case he is also willing to sell some parts?

The sale is pending.......I will update this thread if it does sell?
I will pass on your info if he purchases the machine?

Kevin

The serial number of this lathe is #14756, wow over 11,000 lathes in one year during wartime!

Kevin

Back