What's new
What's new

1955 10EE converting to CNC, many parts available.

nateman

Cast Iron
Morning all,

I have tw0 10EE's. A 1942 round dial thats all original and fully functional.

I also have a 1955 air tracer 10ee that I bought specifically for conversion to CNC. Also, I sold my hardinge CHNC lathe to make room for the 10ee conversion.

I have wanted a 10ee converted to cnc for some time now, and I was finally able to find one sub 1k cost for conversion.

I am goimng to go VFD on this one, and am stripping out many components that relate to power feeds, threading etc.. all of these parts are available if you need some.

I will be selling a complete WIAD drawer with (transformers replaced in 1984) and all tubes. No idea if the drive is functional, but it is complete and does not look like anyone butchered it.

Motor and gearbox are available as well.

all apron components, leadscrews, threading dial are also available.

Square dial face plate and all headstock and gearbox items are available.

When I am done stripping the machine, it will be only the iron and spindle. all drive mechanics are available.

Please let me know if you are interested in any parts from a 55 10ee.

Thanks for your time,

Nate Foerg in Ann Arbor MI seven three four eight three four nineteeneightyfour.

All available parts are Make Offer.

I am not trying to get rich, just get enough cash from the parts to buy some parts for the conversion.

I plan to be reasonable with offers to effectuiate a quick sale at a pleasing price for part buyers.

Ebay prices for 10ee parts are fairly unreasonable at this time, I plan to sell affordably and fast.

MAKE OFFERS. text for pics of items you are interested in.

payment via paypal, check or cash. pickup ok. willing to ship CONUS, canada and worldwide if needed.

Are the locking handles from the square dial tailstock available?

Is the square dial tailstock spindle the regular diameter or is it one of the extra heavy manufacturing spindles?

Is there a follow rest with the square dial machine? Is it available?

Thanks,
Ryan

Sent a text earlier about a tach, micrometer stop rod, crossfeed handle and dial, carriage wheel, and steady. Thanks.

Are the locking handles from the square dial tailstock available?

Is the square dial tailstock spindle the regular diameter or is it one of the extra heavy manufacturing spindles?

Is there a follow rest with the square dial machine? Is it available?

Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry Ryan, no tailstock parts available. dont have a follower rest.

BTW-

Thank you to all of the people who are inquiring about parts. I appreciate your interest.

No one interested in the WIAD setup? Will sell the WIAD drawer complete with all tubes/transformers for 350.00 plus shipping. I can crate and skid.

Afternoon Guys-

Two things-

first, I gave the wron number for texts. it is 834 1981 area code 734. My apoligies for the mistake.

I have COMPLETELY disassembled the lower and upper gearboxes (lower under headstock) (upper attached to it but at left of headstock.)

All parts are in excellent condition. Allk parts from gearboxes for sale!!

Have motor gearbox (copmplete, will open and get pics for an interestewd buyer.

Have complete WIAD with all transformers and tubes. Willing to ship. Working cond unknown but looks fine and some of the btransformers are replaced in 84' looks like a very professional job.

Please feelm free and let me know if you need anything!

I have been looking for a lead screw, half nuts, handle/engagement mechanism for a few years now! I might also need the right hand support bracket that holds the end of the lead screw.

I live in Norway so it would have to be shipped internationally. Send me a PM if you still have the parts and are interested.

I have sent you a text as well a few days ago, but I haven't heard anything. I'm not even sure if you get my texts as they will be coming from Norway. Just to give you a heads up in case you haven't gotten anything.

Back