What's new
What's new

30 inch 10EE for sale

Rick Hand

Hot Rolled
I hesitate to place this in the "For Sale" forum since it is not mine and I have no connection with the seller. If this is not ok here, please delete.
I was in a shop in the St. Louis area whose owner is retiring and one item for sale is a 10EE 12x 30. It has been retrofitted with a 5 hp motor and VFD; the gear box was retained. I have the owner's permission to put it on here. The shop name is Alternative Die and Mold;call 636-936-1780 and ask for Tom. He is working on a list of other equipment and tools for sale. This seems to be a complete sale to bare walls.

Rick
/Users/rickhand/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Previews/2015/06/11/20150611-193729/mrEoUvZCQjedL7gL62Zb0g/IMG_0423.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm looking at this on my phone. I will try to rectify the situation tonight. I've successfully posted photos before, hopefully I can again!!
Rick

Tom is retiring. Some machines have been disconnected in preparation for removal; some have been removed. I don't know what he has left to sell but he had a couple of rather large manual lathes, a Morie Seiki manual lathe, cylindrical grinder, jig borer, wire edm, vmc, cnc lathes, several surface grinders of various sizes, a Blanchard grinder, a horizontal mill, optical comparator, two Burgmaster HORIZONTAL machines. and more.
Rick

Back