What's new
What's new

Anybody know what happened to the Machining 360 YouTube channel?

marka12161

Stainless
Joe was rebuilding a Monarch 16CY. His channel and videos are no longer on YouTube. Does anybody know if he moved to another platform? Hopefully he's OK.

I’ve been wondering the same think I even emailed him when he’s Chanel was still on YouTube never heard from him, I really hope someone give us a clue

For his channel to just be gone, he must have pulled it. If youtube didn't like a vid, they block or pull the single vid at worst, or de-monetize it if a copywrited song was playing in the backround.

I don't know his particular case, but doing one of those channels turns into a full time job, with recording, editing, and posting. Plus constant questions or comments to reply, a percentage of which will be unfriendly. IF you average maybe 10,000 views per posted vid, you might make a small bit of pocket change. Outside that, you're working for free.

Now throw in the hassles, and ever changing youtube/google agreements it could quick become just a regular burden to handle.

PREVIOUS SPAM POST DELETED

Read the forum rules. You're advertising your utube channel.
Not related to Monarch or any other lathe.

Last edited:
Assuming that really is the originator of Clickspring, my respect for him just plummeted.

Guy did a Netflix show and is posting shill posts? Maybe it’s a scammer with a fraudulent Patreon (another cyber-begging platform).

Read the forum rules. You're advertising your utube channel.
Not related to Monarch or any other lathe.
I suspect that isn't actually Chris. The post is just the 'about' page from the Youtube channel. Also the IP address of the poster isn't from Australia.

Back