What's new
What's new

Anyone need a magnifier for the 10ee taper attachment?

lectrician1

Hot Rolled
I bought about 60 glass cabochon magnifiers. They fit right in. I scratch a center line with a carbide marking tool and put a dab of silicon to keep it in place.
Then I cut a piece of polycarbonate with a hole saw and put it at the higher shoulder. A snap ring holds that in place.

Send me a PM with your address. I'll send you one or two.

Rich

794AAD4F-6D6A-497A-9B5C-34A6F0AD0853.jpg

5114753D-9081-42FC-A5A9-72E26A47069A.jpg

ok I sent out 7 packages. They had to be classified as parcels so it was more than I expected for shipping
No problem. But anyone who needs these from here on out. the shipping is 4 bucks. PM me if you need some. I got about 30 left.

Kristin, Hal, Dave P, Mike, Jim, Josh, and Dave rim. expect an envelop this week

ok I sent out 7 packages. They had to be classified as parcels so it was more than I expected for shipping
No problem. But anyone who needs these from here on out. the shipping is 4 bucks. PM me if you need some. I got about 30 left.

Kristin, Hal, Dave P, Mike, Jim, Josh, and Dave rim. expect an envelop this week

Thanks again, Rich. Kudos to someone who offers something for free (even being willing to throw in a stamp or two to mail it) and then eats the $4 it cost to ship a gift to someone he doesn't even know.

its a cut of a gem in which there are no facets but a flat bottom and a rounded top

Its like saying a 'round brilliant' diamond. Opals a sometimes made cabochon as well as star sapphires.

Rich, thank you for the parts! Ingenious design, and they work. However, I have no idea what cabochon means, care to enlighten me?

Ok John, Kevin, and Jerry your magnifiers will go out today.

Sorry to say I have none left. All gone. I'm keeping three for future machines

If anyone needs one just go on Amazon and buy 60 for ten bucks with free shipping
put in search words "glass cabochon 25mm"

Back