What's new
What's new

Catalogs & Brochures, 13EE, EE1000, Different Eras of 10EE

How much are you paying?

- Leigh
I was hoping it would be done for general education of Monarch enthusiasts.

Since that appears to go against the graain for you, tell me what you have and what your prices are.

As stated in my recent postings, this is not for comercial interest, strictly for personal education.

Personal email address posted in earlier message.
Anthony

If scott@monarch, a poster here, says its OK, for all this info we paid $75ea for, to end up for sale somewhere else, I have no problem with it.
I do fail to see why anyone would be interested in this stuff, if you do not have one of these machines, also with the variations that the drives went through, one really needs the info for the machine in hand.
The info is happily available from the handsome men and the lovely ladies at Monarch for only $75!

If scott@monarch, a poster here, says its OK, for all this info we paid $75ea for, to end up for sale somewhere else, I have no problem with it.
I do fail to see why anyone would be interested in this stuff, if you do not have one of these machines, also with the variations that the drives went through, one really needs the info for the machine in hand.
The info is happily available from the handsome men and the lovely ladies at Monarch for only $75!
You say "--- To end up for sale somewhere else ---". that is not my intention. While I have suggested getting some of this info into the hands of Tony Griffiths, I would not do so when getting it from another party on this forum. I have suggested that somebody else who has the info might do so on whatever terms he agrees to with Tony, and the only reason I have for that wish is to prevent loss of the info and to make it more readily available to persons who may not know of this forum.

You say "I fail to see why anyone would be interested in this stuff, if you do not have one of these machines ---". The machines are interesting, they have capabilities that are unavailable from other machines. I'm interested in machine design and actual practice. And I look at the designs of many different machines. For instance, while I'm impressed with the screwcutting gearbox on the Monarch EE series lathes I think that US Patent #3355958 might be a preferred arrangement. I also study the Hardinge HLV lathes. And so on.

You say "--- also with the variations that the drives went through, one really needs the info for the machine in hand." I've stated that I don't have a machine in hand. I am simply trying to study one of the better designs. I presume I won't have an argument with that judgment.

So getting back to it, If any can and is willing to help, I thank you. If not, I'll continue looking for sources anyway.

Wishing the best for all of you, even those who seem to object to or for some reason resent my efforts. I have a lot of learning to do. Simply trying to speed up the process.
Anthony

Guys,

I know Anthony, and if he says that he'll not sell or make available something you give him he'll abide by that. He's also intensely curious about geared mechanisms, so the Monarch toolmaker's lathes are of interest to him.

He's good people.

A search through the past postings in the forum would probably locate what he is asking for. I recall several prior postings related to 1000EE's with pictures of different models and quite a bit of discussion. Also peter has posted links to the patents for the 1000EE, which should contain most of the intformation desired (more than the owners manual probably).

Anthony

Is this something you are looking for:

http://bbssystem.com/viewtopic.php?t=1507

Michael
I was directed to this earlier and downloaded both manuals. Nevertheless, I appreciate your efforts, and I thank you.

Yes, I'm interested in brochures, catalogs, and manuals, anything relating to the EE series of lathes, of all eras.

Michael, thank you again for your assistance.
Anthony

Back