Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default CK12 Monarch lathe

I was curious if anyone has a diagram or photo of the saddle oil lines on a CK12 Monarch Lathe. My dad is trying to repair one and is having issues with figuring out how they all run. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As a fellow 12CK owner I don't recall seeing that info before. If it exists anywhere its probably in one of the late Harry Bloom's posts. Harry posted a great deal of Monarch info. He also published a series of articles in Home Shop Machinist magazine around 2004 on rebuilding a 12CK.

Mike

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Indiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John1958 View Post
    I was curious if anyone has a diagram or photo of the saddle oil lines on a CK12 Monarch Lathe. My dad is trying to repair one and is having issues with figuring out how they all run. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I cleaned mine out not too long ago but unfortunately don't have anything illustrative. I've since put it all back together. Maybe you can post some pictures of the underside of the saddle from your Dad's lathe and that will jog the memory? Possibly others will have ideas given a picture or two. Eventually I'll pull the saddle off mine again to moglice it to better fit the ways, but several other projects in the queue first.