What's new
What's new

Monarch 10EE Leveling Feet - Custom

Mac007

Aluminum
Custom Leveling Feet Assemblies:

Here are some pics of the Custom Leveling Feet assemblies I have been making for my Monarch 10EE. I used 5/8-18 Fine Threaded Rods (this was the largest that would fit through the holes in the Lathe’s base), the base feet are 1/2 thick wall DOM that is apx 4.75 OD with a thick Plate inserted in a bore to fit flush at the top and leaving a 1/2” recess in the bottom that will capture a Hard 3/4” thick Nitrile rubber disc, a hole was bored in this top plate and round stock was machined with a flange and threaded and a radiused socket machined in the end with my Holdridge 4D Radii Fixture.
This was installed and welded to the foot. Then a smaller DOM was internally threaded and a top Cap machined and welded together to create the Collar assembly. A piece of Brass was drilled and threaded and installed on the end of the threaded rod with lock tite and then the 1” ball was turned again using the Holdridge 4D Fixture. Finally the Tapered Flange nut was drilled and tapped and contoured using the Holdridge 4D.
The end of the adjusting rod will have either 2 flats or a Hex milled, and the Flange Nut will have a hole drilled for a Rod/Pin to hold it when making Threaded Rod Adjustments.

This has not been a Commercial for Holdridge Radii Fixtures LOL
:):):), but I got it at an auction over a year ago and wanted to use it in making these Leveling Feet assemblies :)

If anyone would want some of these with diff. diameter Threaded Rod or the same for leveling a 10EE or other machines PM me or email me.
These will elevate the Lathe apx. 5” at their lowest setting.
I’m liking how they are “turning“ out, no Pun intended
:D

C0FA899B-081B-4CAB-A7EE-78A1886EE7C2.jpg FCF71539-D538-4C61-9130-CFF5D72A1434.jpg 01BC1E1E-F99B-485F-BDFE-5E70E8EDE460.jpg

Back