FS: Monarch 10EE, 1956, in CA
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hope you guys don't mind a for sale ad...

UPDATE:
    The machine is now sold. Original text follows...

I have a 10EE (12.5x24") Monarch that I'm going to have to part with. Four Monarch's is one too many. It's a 1956 machine, pretty much original. The reason I bought the machine is it has the nicest bed ways I have seen on a Monarch that old. Has no visible wear on the front way, and is very accurate (3.5 tenths error in the worst point!).

The tube drive is original and runs great. 220V, single phase.

It has a taper attachment, and the taper att. has been gone through with new bearings, etc. Has the micrometer head on the taper attachment.

Tooling-wise, you get a three and four jaw chuck, Hardinge lever collet closer with original mounting bracket, and a Monarch 5C collet adapter. I have lots of other 10EE tooling avalible.

Paint is not the greatest. Been repainted a few times. Machine was owned by Varian Associates in San Carlos before I bought it, has had two owners so far. It's not a ran-to-death military machine. I've had it for 5 years, it was going to be my keeper before I decided to get an extended-bed 10EE.

I'd like to get $5000 for it. I can help with loading, delivery, shipping, etc. Machine is located in Northern California. I will be moving the machine today or tomorrow (it's 150 miles away right now) and will get some photos of it.

Thnaks,
    Alex.

[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited 05-03-2003).]

[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited 05-03-2003).]