FS: Motor/Generator & DC Motor for 10EE $500 20197 Waterford VA
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Smile FS: Motor/Generator & DC Motor for 10EE $500 20197 Waterford VA

I am selling this motor/generator and DC motor for a Monarch 10EE. I don't have any way of testing these. If you ask me for ohm readings between specific wires or terminals, I'm happy to do that.
    I'm in Waterford VA 20197. Pickup would certainly be the best, given the crazy weight of these things. Failing that, if you are willing to pay for motor freight, I could strap these to a pallet.
    I'm asking $200 for the motor/generator and $300 for the motor.
    Thanks-
    Lynn Kasdorf

mogen2.jpgmogen1.jpgmonarch_motor_4.jpgmonarch_motor_2.jpgmonarch_motor_1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The unit is the last style of the MG drive, easily noted by the exciter mounting bolt patter, reverse from earlier models, also a slightly more modern appearance.
    The later units I have seen are marked 3V8 on the generator and control panel.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ironhoarder View Post
    I am selling this motor/generator and DC motor for a Monarch 10EE. I don't have any way of testing these. If you ask me for ohm readings between specific wires or terminals, I'm happy to do that.
    I'm in Waterford VA 20197. Pickup would certainly be the best, given the crazy weight of these things. Failing that, if you are willing to pay for motor freight, I could strap these to a pallet.
    I'm asking $200 for the motor/generator and $300 for the motor.
    Thanks-
    Lynn Kasdorf

mogen2.jpgmogen1.jpgmonarch_motor_4.jpgmonarch_motor_2.jpgmonarch_motor_1.jpg
    Consider the motor - with the attached gearbox, of course - SOLD and email me (click on my PM userid) as to how you prefer to be paid. I can do cash on pickup easily enough, am equipped to self-load the motor as well - no lifting needed.

I'll make a "fall foliage" trip to come and fetch it home.

Well... prolly more traffic than foliage, given I'm in Sterling/Dulles, other end of the same County!

So no need of a skid nor even a wipe-down - just directions once off Rt. 7 West.

Day and time of day as suits your situation. Trip shows only 45 minutes or so, depending on traffic, and I'm retired, hence flexible, late into the evening included.

Bill Hacker

1-703-473-7011

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ok, the motor is gone. Now I have the motor generator to sell, if anybody is interested.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ironhoarder View Post
    Ok, the motor is gone. Now I have the motor generator to sell, if anybody is interested.
    For anyone who is interested... the MG is indoors, seems decent, also "late model", per above. See also that same poster's other posts as to clean-up and new brushes. Not expensive. Not hard to do.

Ironhoarder's patch is only a short run from mine, so.. I could take a spare pallet over, we could easily get it prepped, even crate-covered, as Fastenal prefers.

I could drop it off at the Sterling Fastenal for shipping.

Fastenal has been very easy as to drop or pick up, very reasonable on costs, several shipments of around the same mass, New England or Nevada.

2CW