What's new
What's new

FYI, 10EE RD Headstock End Upper Cover, not mine

Thanks. Just bought it. I’m still looking for the lower half of that end cover I’d anyone has one.

I believe the lower one may be even harder to find. I see AL ones out there from SD's more than the CI ones for the RD's.

Good score. Be prepared to refit the 2 locating pins that locate the cover to the base.

I believe the lower one may be even harder to find. I see AL ones out there from SD's more than the CI ones for the RD's.

Good score. Be prepared to refit the 2 locating pins that locate the cover to the base.

I missed one earlier, but it was almost double the price and hadn't been repaired.... So hopefully the repair was done well on this one...

I have a full shop fabed cover now, but really want to keep the original look of the machine, Those two covers and the taper attachment are the only parts mine was missing.

What do you mean by relocating the pins? I found when I tore my casting down, the dogs that those pins go into are adjustable forward / aft. Side to side would be another matter but I'm guessing its easier to make new dogs than relocate the pins on the end cover.

Back