What's new
What's new

Monarch Parts available

BLS

Plastic
I had a 16x60 monarch- and saved the tailstock, quick change gearbox and cairrage / lead screw assembly for parts. No taper attachment. I also have the compound rest and a 3 and 4 jaw chuck. (I'll probably keep the compound) It's sitting out (sprayed liberally with heavy duty anti-rust) but it's in the way and I need to get rid of it. I'm in Williamsport PA. Cash or trade, make an offer, local pick-up preferred. Best to come take a look if you are really interested. The lathe was flopped several times before I got it- so most of the hand wheels on the apron were busted. Call with questions. I don't check this site vey often. 717-tree-six-ate,six-treesixone. Phone number is garbled up to prevent robo-spammers from calling. (Tree is 3). I also have a van Norman 22lu and a K&T 2CH for sale- those two are on the Williamsport craigslist. Take them all home! Thanks

Hello,
The 4 jaw is 16" OD and 3" ID to the back which appears to be 2.5" through. The 3 jaw is 12" OD and it also has T-slots.

I need to make one last plea to get rid of this stuff- this is the second time I posted these parts on PM, and they are listed on Craigslist- I'm not looking to get rich- I'm just trying my best to save some old American iron from the scrap pile. If I take it to the junkyard, I'm an xxhole- so please, somebody make an offer and come get this stuff out of my driveway before my wife calls some toothless wonder to come get it while I'm gone!
If I don't hear anything by the end of July it's going to the junkyard.

[email protected]

Back