What's new
What's new

HELP!! round dial 10EE motor generator needed

Fourierseries

Aluminum
I have a round dial 10EE that desperately needs a motor generator. must be dual voltage also. Preferably one that has the exciter piggybacked but not essential. I do not need the exciter as well but just prefer that type of MG. please message me if you have any idea where to get one or have one yourself. Thanks!!

I sold my EE that I had converted to vfd
But I left the generator in it. Pretty sure
The new guy would let it go.problem it's in Saskatoon.

dont really know what that would cost but I am willing to investigate it. please let him know I would like to buy it

Problem is the border is closed. Only way to get in is to tell them you are transiting to Alaska. I will ask the guy how much he wants for it.

If you can't come up with something I also have a MG set up sitting in the corner. Would need to test it to see whats good and whats not. Don

Thanks Don for that but with the cost of shipping it, not sure it’s practical to test it here. If that’s something you are willing to do, I am all for it. If it turns out all good I would be willing to buy it. But something untested I just don’t want to put out the expense and have it be worthless.

I wouldnt either. I meant that Ide have to test it. No problem at all, i'm just swamped with work right now so it may be a few weeks before I get to it. Seriously, If you are still looking in a bit, let me know and I'll dig it out and run it up. We have a different freight companies we work with at my work place, so freighting it isn't an issue. Or maybe you'd like to come down for Florida Flywheelers in Nov and pick it up. Don

Thanks for that Don. Much appreciated. I am in New York now so Florida isn’t that far. Where and what exactly is this gala?

Back