What's new
What's new

Indicator Holder 10EE

bob

Titanium
I dont use this holder so anyone need it for $45? Prefer it to go to someone that will use it not a hoarder.
Bob

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 74
I bought a similar one off Ebay. Unfortunately my apron didn't have the holes drilled for it and I have not been inclined to try to hand drill holes. Could you make a template for the holes to give me starting point for the holes?

I bought a similar one off Ebay. Unfortunately my apron didn't have the holes drilled for it and I have not been inclined to try to hand drill holes. Could you make a template for the holes to give me starting point for the holes?
Do you have the dovetail that it mounts on?

Cal

Do you have the dovetail that it mounts on?

Cal

I'm pretty sure that the newer indicator holder for the Modular and later machines mounts with a couple of long SHCS and not on a dovetail. I'm looking at one here and it seems it's take a screw about 2 1/2" under the head to mount. C-to-c is wonky at 15/16" using a scale.

I'm pretty sure that the newer indicator holder for the Modular and later machines mounts with a couple of long SHCS and not on a dovetail. I'm looking at one here and it seems it's take a screw about 2 1/2" under the head to mount. C-to-c is wonky at 15/16" using a scale.

Yes, looks just like the one on my 1977 10EE. Secured with two 1/4-20 x 2 1/2" socket head cap screws. Didn't try to measure the center-to-center distance.

David

Back