What's new
What's new

Left-over 10EE conversion parts

tailstock4

Cast Iron
I have the items in the pictures left over from my 10EE drive conversion. My modular drive was not functional when I bought the machine so I have no idea of condition. I’m also not familiar with the parts other than the tubes and transformer.

Because of this I would like to give them to a forum member who is restoring or trying to keep one of these old machines running. If you have a use for them, you can come by and pick them up. If they need to be shipped, I’ll need instructions on how you want them shipped, the packing materials and shipping costs. PM me if you’re interested.

IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg
IMG_0364.jpg

Thanks for all of the interest. I've received several requests for tubes and a few of the other parts. I am working through these now. If I have any parts still available, I will respond to you in the order of the PM's I've received.

Monarch 10EE T-4 transformer needed

I see a t-4 transformer in the picture (the one with the capacitor attached in the back row. Any chance you still have that? The one on my 10EE has broken wires at the connections to the windings. I’m just new to the forum, and new to the 10EE, and trying to get it running. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Pharme

I see a t-4 transformer in the picture (the one with the capacitor attached in the back row. Any chance you still have that? The one on my 10EE has broken wires at the connections to the windings. I’m just new to the forum, and new to the 10EE, and trying to get it running. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Pharme

All parts are gone except for the two C16J thyratron tubes.

Pharme,

The T4 transformer was bad in my machine as well. While discussing this with another knowledgeable member he suggested I try replacing T4 with this transformer. I ordered it and have wired it in and it appears to work without any issues.

Hope this helps!!!

Rick

Back