What's new
What's new

Monarch 12CK Dimensions

Ohio Mike

Titanium
Good day guys. I've finally joined the Monarch club. Looking for someone to provide some base dimensions for a 12CK lathe. Looking to create a skid for one. Can someone tell me the measurements of the two bases for the 54" model and the distance between them? Probably should have an overall length and width too. Much appreciate any assistance. I should have measured when I was there but sadly didn't.

Last edited:
12CK Dimensions

Good day guys. I've finally joined the Monarch club. Looking for someone to provide some base dimensions for a 12CK lathe. Looking to create a skid for one. Can someone tell me the measurements of the two bases for the 54" model and the distance between them? Probably should have an overall length and width too. Much appreciate any assistance. I should have measured when I was there but sadly didn't.

Hey there Ohio Mike. Let me know if you still need the dimensions for your 12CK. I have a 54" 12KK that I can measure. Mine was made in 1937 but I don't believe the dimensions will be much different.

Back