What's new
What's new

Monarch 12CK Taper Attachment Compatibility

Nemesis

Aluminum
Curious if anyone knows if there is any cross compatibility between other models and the 12CK for the taper attachment. It will be a couple of years before I get my 12CK up and running and am slowly watching for items that I would like to have for it. Wasn't sure if the taper attachment off of other Monarch models would fit or not. Thank you for your help!

Curious if anyone knows if there is any cross compatibility between other models and the 12CK for the taper attachment. It will be a couple of years before I get my 12CK up and running and am slowly watching for items that I would like to have for it. Wasn't sure if the taper attachment off of other Monarch models would fit or not. Thank you for your help!

It involves most of the stuff back there - including the cross slide screw - and the slotted flat draw bar above the screw. Doubtful that other than 12CK pieces fit.

In other words, a number of essential pieces NOT shown on the first thumbnail

Second thumbnail shows the pile of parts for the CW 16 ball bearing T/A, but still does not mention the dedicated cross slide screw

Attachments

• 12CK Manual006_20.jpg
    12CK Manual006_20.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Manual scan_20.jpg
    Manual scan_20.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 82

Back