What's new
What's new

Monarch 16CY x 54" Going To Scrap...

michael.kitko

Cast Iron
I have it on good authority that a lathe located in Ambridge, PA is going to scrap in the morning. It is located at a local car repair shop that has been storing it for the owner. Long story short, it needs moved tomorrow and there is no way I can make it. I was originally going to head out there to pick it up, but everything that could go wrong today, did go wrong today.

Anyways, if anyone does see this and is local enough to save it, I would be interested in coming to get it later on when the military travel ban is lifted and my truck brakes are fixed. It would be sad to see it go to be melted down.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

Well, I called and they said there is no way to find something like that dropped off on Saturday. They said they don't store it and they she's everything either the day off arrival or the day after.

Since I lost this one, if anyone doesn't mind keeping an eye out and directing me to it if you see one, I would appreciate it. Currently there is one down in Norfolk, but it's 5HP and a 500 RPM machine.

Back