What's new
What's new

monarch series 61 parts

eddietime

Plastic
looking for anyone with some used or salvaged series 61 lathes, 16x54. need lead screw and other end gear train parts. any help would be appreciated.

1954 series 61, 16x54.

looking for anyone with some used or salvaged series 61 lathes, 16x54. need lead screw and other end gear train parts. any help would be appreciated.

1954 series 61, 16x54.

Have one I have just started parting out. It is complete less the cross slide. Please contact me back channel I we can discuss exactly what you need and how I can get it to you.

I need a part number R22 bearing housing for the back end of the crossfeed screw when the lathe has a taper attachment.

I am pretty sure the lathe I am parting out does not have this part as the cross feed screw is long gone. But I am willing to check. You will have be more specific for me though. A picture of what you need in the place it comes from will probably help me the most.

i will get you a list from the parts catalog of what i need. anyway i can just email you the parts pages via a pdf with the high lighted numbers

Back