Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LetErEat View Post
    Hello all that had helped me last week. She ran great on Saturday when I was into work.
    It's Monday now and I cannot get the spindle to turn nothing is different then when I left Saturday please help
    See the great advice in re all those wires - and more - the gentleman from Washington State just posted.

My older one - an MG originally - had given its prior owner intermittent behavioural quirks off the back of the longest wire, one end under the braking resistors, backside of the "DC panel", having fatigued, cracked right near its solder joint, then being held in contact "most of the time" by the stiffened Cambric sleeve that it was housed in.

Cal may have a photo of that panel in his collection. I tried to paint each wire with colours to make it more obvious as to what went where with all the crossovers before shipping it off to help another with spares for his 10EE.

Tedious, wiring can be. Still - better to do it once and properly thorough than to risk unplanned downtime in future when you may be trying to beat a deadline. Done well but the one time, it can easily go ANOTHER fifty years, trouble-free.

We human minders our 10EE's employ on their latest temporary-duty rosters are not always as well-blessed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LetErEat View Post
    Hello all that had helped me last week. She ran great on Saturday when I was into work.
    It's Monday now and I cannot get the spindle to turn nothing is different then when I left Saturday please help
    There are some pretty good debugging instructions in the manual, at least good to start isolating the problem. Here's the page, work through it and see where you end up:

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Louisiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rke[pler View Post
    There are some pretty good debugging instructions in the manual, at least good to start isolating the problem. Here's the page, work through it and see where you end up:

Too bad that is for the works in a drawer here is the one for the Modular not as easy to read but will be the one for your machine.screenshot-2018-12-06-12-01-52.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by labeeman View Post
    Too bad that is for the works in a drawer here is the one for the Modular not as easy to read but will be the one for your machine.
    (and it was right in the name!)

5. Likes labeeman liked this post