What's new
What's new

New to the world!! Need a bit of advice and a point in the right direction for a 61

jeittreim

Plastic
Hi,

I am new to the machinist world and have acquired a monarch 61 lathe. I am in the process of cleaning it up and getting it running. Can anyone give me any advice on where I can find parts online for it (lubricator pump parts, gaskets, meter valves, etc)? also looking for any blueprints/schematics/etc on the machine (I have the parts manual and operator manual for it, but am looking for engineering specs, service manuals, drawings, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in advance. I look forward to becoming a contributing member of this community as I learn more and grow.

V/R,

Jason

Congrats on getting a good machine :cheers:

Most anything you will need or ask about has been discussed here many times over. Search function is your friend to find info.
Be sure to do a search for what you have questions about before asking.

Hi,

... looking for any blueprints/schematics/etc on the machine (I have the parts manual and operator manual for it, but am looking for engineering specs, service manuals, drawings, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in advance. I look forward to becoming a contributing member of this community as I learn more and grow.

V/R,

Jason

If you have the manual from Monarch that matches your serial number, you're not going to find much more documentation for your lathe. In addition to searching the posts here as mentioned above, you might also find a few tidbits on youtube, and vintagemachinery.org. Good luck.

Back