What's new
What's new

Parting out Monarch 1610 Series 612

clappedout

Plastic
I bought a Monarch 1610 Series 612 with a bent spindle. It's on its way to the great machine shop in the sky. If anyone needs any parts please make me an offer. Note that many of these parts will work on other Monarchs. You can call Monarch support to verify whether a part will work on your machine. The serial number of my machine is 45173 for reference.

The adjustable carriage stop is gone, it was the first thing to sell. I still have the entire tailstock and can pull the crank assembly out of it. I'll send you a private message.

Do you need the whole apron or just the oil pump? I'll send you some pictures through private messages.

Regarding the gear teeth, I'm really not sure if that's wear or if it's designed that way to help with engagement? The step down happens about 1/2 through the contact area on the gear rack. It would be great if someone else with a large monarch could chime in. The clamp has to be straight down in order for the gear to engage. I will say that none of the other gears on any part of the machine have any noticeable wear.

I bought a Monarch 1610 Series 612 with a bent spindle. It's on its way to the great machine shop in the sky. If anyone needs any parts please make me an offer. Note that many of these parts will work on other Monarchs. You can call Monarch support to verify whether a part will work on your machine. The serial number of my machine is 45173 for reference.

I'm looking for this part. It is on the back side of the tool post cross slide. They are spring loaded hold downs for the cover over the saddle. I don't know if the 612 has these parts but I thought I would ask.

I also need taper attachment parts if your 612 has a taper attachment.

CS Button.jpg

Cross Slide.jpg

Back