What's new
What's new

Rivett 1020S Artwork

TravisR100

Cast Iron
Just thought some Rivett owners might find this of interest. Redrawn vector drawing of the 1020S floor plan page as well as the logo. Sized for printing at 24”x36”. Photos are of a print I made scaled down to 11x17.

1b5e91225b643c8a197926eab3bf934f.jpg
ca589534f0b11aea57dd91a91c86ec23.plist
9aec691c64dc0bcc800147cb701d8a5c.plist
d3fd058fa29e6f4802be279f595c3051.plist
91872c891d8412de8ae787aa6787ef89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be interested in the original 24x36 as well as the scaled down version. I’ll throw something in it to say Thank You Travis.

Update on the papers I have from Rivett: apparently, I have some rare drawings mixed in with the common ones. I’m still working on getting them all scanned.

I did notice that I haven’t finished filling in the feed per rev on the chart. Need to complete that. Am also going to add an enlarged data plate where I can put in an owner’s serial number and other info from that plate.

It’s a vector file drawn in Adobe Illustrator. Since it’s vector it can be printed at any size with no loss in detail when scaling up. Printing at 11x17 I can barely read the feed numbers on the graph with a magnifying glass when printed. Really probably should be printed at 24x36 to see those fine details.

I’d be interested in the original 24x36 as well as the scaled down version. I’ll throw something in it to say Thank You Travis.

Update on the papers I have from Rivett: apparently, I have some rare drawings mixed in with the common ones. I’m still working on getting them all scanned.

I’m very interested in those scans to add to my “master” document which has become quite large. About 150 MB with the high res scans.

I think I’m going to call this done. Added the enlarged data plate and got the feeds finished in the chart.

I’m not going to share the vector file but if anyone who has one of these lathes wants a file to print, post either a picture of your data plate or your data plate info and what size you intend to have it printed at. I’ll customize the drawing with your data plate info and send you a scaled bitmap image for printing.

faf19e6423215818df59fe1db20d03d0.plist
8e0d38591ff138d2d3aaf7a0840439ef.jpg
9e41e6f26a43de7d44f3959fa9a7cf82.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to Medsar. He sent me a print of the artwork that came out beautifully. The material he printed it on feels like some type of cross between silk and canvas. Not the best picture but the print is tack sharp. Going to have to trim to size and have it mounted to hang.

e4533e0c3fd7c016b69c4ca63106b5ee.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words. It’s a thank you for the all the hard work you’ve done for the Rivett community.

The material is a photo quality variant of a scrim that is fabric-like but should be fairly water proof and abrasion resistant. It’s used for trade-show posters and outdoor banners. I left the banner/poster with some extra material to either place grommets or sew/seal a mount for a rod, etc. I just don’t have enough time in the next couple of weeks to do it and I wanted to get it out to you.

If anyone else wants one, let me know.

Is there equivalent quality artwork available?

That is a very nice bit of work!!

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent quality drawing/display for any of the versions of a Monarch 10ee?

Thanks
DualValve

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent quality drawing/display for any of the versions of a Monarch 10ee?

Thanks
DualValve

If anyone has a Monarch diagram similar to the one of the Rivett I can probably redraw it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
DualValve

There is actually a nice print available on...cough...Amazon that looks really nice. It is lumped together with “blueprints” of hipster & “steampunk” garbage (the store, anyway) but it by itself is nice.

Back