What's new
What's new

Rivett 1020S - First Cut (not really)

TravisR100

Cast Iron
Actually I made a couple prior to this but forgot to take any pics. So here’s a pic. Doesn’t really do the finish justice.

149f99ad186725a3d895d70df9e6a30c.jpg
db23df4f12c9dd57c32afb6f6c89839f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually I made a couple prior to this but forgot to take any pics. So here’s a pic. Doesn’t really do the finish justice.

149f99ad186725a3d895d70df9e6a30c.jpg
db23df4f12c9dd57c32afb6f6c89839f.jpg

You need to feed it faster so it breaks a chip. Those long curls can be dangerous. Proper feed, speed and depth of cut will break the chip and give you a finish.

Thanks. I think.

Traded 'em for hot-chip welts, most o' the left side, onct the chips waz bein' busted reglar-like.

Dress warm if you stroll over to Hell for some "quality time". Can't afford to lose our experts.

National shortage of PITA's, so many of 'em tied-up tearin' at each other inside the Dee Cee Silly Circle these days.

You oughtta "run for Congress". Paris-Dakar or such should be safe enuf'? Sure as "Hell" don't wanna WIN no election to that Parliament of Whores. Let alone the Wide Out House.

Might end-up being assigned Special Ambassador to the "Health Scare" desk over to "PM"?

Pay ain't much. But its a life-time tenured professorship.

What??????

Thermite-Just about the time I think I can’t take anymore of your slow-talking hillbilly machinist Mumbo jumbo - you slip one in so pretty it resets the clock
You really down a digit for a day or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s what makes it a first cut. :). Playing with the speeds and feeds.

It’s 4330. Never used that before.

Back