What's new
What's new

square dial with DC flex pack

Jason H

Stainless
Hi All,

Been a long time since I chimed in, still lurking often. Hope everyone is well. I have come across a square dial with a Reliance Electric Flex Pack 3000 on it. I am not sure who did the conversion but the machine is coming out a sewing related place.

Does anyone have info on care and feeding of the flex pack. I only have two 10EE's, one is a wiad and one is a VFD conversion I did.

Any idea what a fair price is on it? I am thinking I may pass just from a time value issue since I already have two working machines.

Monarch.jpgMonarch 2.jpg

Thanks as always!!

Jason

I got a photo of the plate What is the PEC number?

View attachment 243408

Someone once told me that "P.E.C." stood for "Plant Equipment Code", but they didn't know what "Plant Equipment Code" meant. The P.E.C. on my 1977 10EE is 3416-2111-2020, different from yours but I've seen a few other 10EE's with the same P.E.C. as mine so the number is not unique to each machine. Someone out there may well have better information. Sometimes P.E.C. is blank.

I wonder what the "AT" following your serial number is about.

David

Last edited:
Someone once told me that "P.E.C." stood for "Plant Equipment Code", but they didn't know what "Plant Equipment Code" meant. The P.E.C. on my 1977 10EE is 3416-2111-2020, different from yours but I've seen a few other 10EE's with the same P.E.C. as mine so the number is not unique to each machine. Someone out there may well have better information. Sometimes P.E.C. is blank.

I wonder what the "AT" following your serial number is about.

David
I see this is an older post, but, my '74 10ee has the same pec# as your '77. My paperwork says this # suggests American Can Company milwaukee. Equipped with a 2j collet setup only from factory.

I see this is an older post, but, my '74 10ee has the same pec# as your '77. My paperwork says this # suggests American Can Company milwaukee. Equipped with a 2j collet setup only from factory.

The original owner of my 10EE was Northrop Corporation, Electro-Mechanical Division. (Then located at 500 East Orangethrope Ave, Anaheim CA). My copy of the original order shows a note: "Add Plant Equipment Code 3416-2111-2020 to name plate."

Northrop ordered about every bell-and-whistle available for the 10EE; unfortunately most had strayed by the time I bought it in early 2002. It would have been nice particularly to have gotten the metric change gear set and the 5C collet nose piece.

David

I can't seem to find a list of PEC number code BUT, the number above references an NSN number for a 10EE. I think these PEC numbers have something to do with Federal government funded projects. My 10EE, 13EE and Series 62 all have no PEC number on the data plate and were purchased by major industrial concerns GM, IR and Exxon/Mobil.

Steve

Back