What's new
What's new

Wanted: 10EE compound or parts

rimcanyon

Diamond
I am looking for a 10EE compound, round or square dial. This is to complete a machine I am working on. Lots of 10EE parts and accessories available to trade or will pay cash. I have a square dial compound top piece, so I would also be interested in the base and dial assembly.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Reach out to Rob Covault at the mothership in Sidney. Nice guy who helped me with some arcane requests. My compound has some chunks knocked out of it by chuck teeth long ago and I inquired as to a replacement piece from Monarch. Rob has an old one in better (but not new) shape on a shelf and wanted what I felt was a reasonable price for the entire assembly, it was just too costly for me to justify it on solely cosmetic grounds. :)

HTH,
jim

This is what I have no dial but a bottom for a square dial I think they are thicker than a round dial.

20200929_163222.jpg20200929_163240.jpg

I have a complete round dial compound pulled from a fixture made by Sandia labs, be glad to trade for stuff. It's used and has abut .035 play on the dial. Some of that went away with tightening on the nut screw from the base. The gib feel pretty tight.

10ee_compound.jpg

Last edited:
I’m also searching for a compound assembly, anyone have one available? For a round dial machine.

Last edited:
I am looking for a 10EE compound, round or square dial. This is to complete a machine I am working on. Lots of 10EE parts and accessories available to trade or will pay cash. I have a square dial compound top piece, so I would also be interested in the base and dial assembly.

Dave

Dave,

I've been off for a while. do you still have the complete round dial gearbox? If so I am still interested since I have restarted the machine restoration again after some medical issues (surgery) kept me from working on it.
PM me or email me.

Thanks

Dave,

I've been off for a while. do you still have the complete round dial gearbox? If so I am still interested since I have restarted the machine restoration again after some medical issues (surgery) kept me from working on it.
PM me or email me.

Thanks

Yes, I have a round dial gearbox that has been tucked away in a corner of my closet.

I also have a square dial apron that is complete and in good condition.

Dave

Back