What's new
What's new

WTB: Monarch 10EE Upper Belt Guard Housing Knob and Latch

toolnutgap

Plastic
Hello, I’m new to this forum and a new owner of a 1952 Monarch 10EE Lathe. My Lathe is missing the latching assembly for the upper spindle belt guard housing. I have the plate with the two screws and springs on the headstock. Would be interested in purchasing one or if someone can provide a photo of theirs or maybe a diagram, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

George

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth I have a 10ee of about the same vintage. The upper cover when the machine came to me was in pieces and that piece was missing and replaced mostly with weld material. From the exterior the only clue is the lack of that knob. And having said that the cover seems to stay in place of it's own volition.

My MG model was missing that knob and I made a replacement that loosely looks like the original, not plated of course. Then I got a spare in a pile of parts I bought. The spare is far from perfect, but it's available if you want. I'll try and take pics tonight.

I found the knob. It is the only part of that assembly I have left, though.
PM me & I can send it to you.

Last edited:
Hello “TheOldCar”, I encountered an error while trying to send you the PM. It looks like you don’t have any room left to accept new messages.

Back