UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 1704 Stroke end Over

This is a Okuma MC-V4020 2001
    A travel end limit switch X,Y, or Z has been activated, Doesn't happen all the time so I know it's not System Parameter settings, Probable Faulty Cause also says, Malfunction of the limit switch, that's what I'm thinking it is. So the Alarm help says Find out witch limit switch is activated on the ( check panel ). So where in the world do I find the Check Panel so I can see witch switch is on?
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks, Bob

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey Bob,

I believe the alarm help message is referring to the 'check data' screen. On my OSP7000M, this screen can be accessed from the auto operation mode and then selecting check data (F7). I believe this is the same on the U generation OSP as well. This next part might not align as well but might get you close to where you need to be. Once in the check data screen, you will want to scroll through the pages until you find the 'NC Output' page. On my OSP7000 NO. 14 bits 0-5 are the limits and are labeled as LMT with the corresponding axis as the last letter, so 'LMTX' would be the X-axis limit switch. If the bit is highlighted that would mean that the limit switch is on and further diagnosis would be needed at that point. I hope this helps.

Best,

Jhendrickson

3. Likes Blobis liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you Sir.