What's new
What's new

2013 Okuma LB45III osp300L

Anthony Cerrito

Aluminum
Have an Okuma w/ OSP300L control on it. I am trying to take an updated picture of the hours for a potential buyer.

Can someone help me find the entire history Hours page on this machine? All I can seem to view is daily hour history. Maybe send me a picture of what the actual screen will look like as well?

Thanks

Have an Okuma w/ OSP300L control on it. I am trying to take an updated picture of the hours for a potential buyer.

Can someone help me find the entire history Hours page on this machine? All I can seem to view is daily hour history. Maybe send me a picture of what the actual screen will look like as well?

Thanks
It should be listed on you mac man page... I'm not at my machine currently but I know I have seen it on there before... it gives daily pre daily and total values all on different screens/tabs

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

In the MacMan display, Press F3 (Report Info), then F2 (Operate Report), then F3 (Period) to see the total time on the machine since the date displayed in the upper right corner of the MacMan screen (In the green header). It should look something like this:

Untitled.jpg

In the MacMan display, Press F3 (Report Info), then F2 (Operate Report), then F3 (Period) to see the total time on the machine since the date displayed in the upper right corner of the MacMan screen (In the green header). It should look something like this:

View attachment 201227
There it is... thanks tskinner I knew it was there just didn't know the key strokes to get him there lol... have a great day

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back