What's new
What's new

560v Mill - What Can I Upgrade

twabscs

Aluminum
Hi All,

I'm mostly a weekend machinists these days. I purchased my 560v with only the base options maybe three years ago. However, I now understand how nice it would be to have the thru coolant and the Renishaw tool setter. Are these items that can be field installed? If so, does anyone have approximate prices?

Thanks!

Tom

I would guess you'll be looking at 12-15K for the touch setter/probe combo and 12Kish for the MP systems 1000 PSI unit. Not sure what they would charge for a field install.

Call them and ask, they'll be happy to help.

Your distribtor (Morris?) would be happy to help.
I know the Renishaw stuff is easily field installed as I did quite a bit of that for the MTB I worked for.
TSC can be field installed on your machine as it was a factory option so it's simply a matter of a few additions.
Your 560 is a great machine. I want one!

Your distribtor (Morris?) would be happy to help.
I know the Renishaw stuff is easily field installed as I did quite a bit of that for the MTB I worked for.
TSC can be field installed on your machine as it was a factory option so it's simply a matter of a few additions.
Your 560 is a great machine. I want one!

Thanks all. My distributor is Hartwig so I'll give them a call. Yes, it's been a great mill. Zero issues just like my Okuma genos lathe, which is now about 7 years old.

Thanks all. My distributor is Hartwig so I'll give them a call. Yes, it's been a great mill. Zero issues just like my Okuma genos lathe, which is now about 7 years old.

I have a 1983 Okuma LB-15. My dad bought it new. Never an issue. Still holds tenths. If business keeps up, there's a new Okuma in my future.

Back