Lb10 5000l-G spindle
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Lb10 5000l-G spindle

I just bought this lathe I had the spindle running but couldn't get it to shift to high gear there were no alarms. Now I can get it to change gears but the spindle run backwards really slow with a s1000 m3 command but runs fine if jogged. No alarms on control or spindle drive. The spindle was running when i was inspecting the lathe.

Thank You
    Adam

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Daake View Post
    I just bought this lathe I had the spindle running but couldn't get it to shift to high gear there were no alarms. Now I can get it to change gears but the spindle run backwards really slow with a s1000 m3 command but runs fine if jogged. No alarms on control or spindle drive. The spindle was running when i was inspecting the lathe.

Thank You
    Adam
    Are you still having trouble, or did you get this problem figured out already? If not, how are you commanding the S1000? In MDI, or within a program in Auto? I think on startup those machines default to something slow, like 50-60 RPM if you go to manual mode and hit spindle FWD on startup. Otherwise, they remember the last commanded speed, even after a program end or reset.