What's new
What's new

Okuma L-300 MY - Special through end of month

Tonytn36

Diamond
According to my Morris South guy, Morris South has a special on Okuma Genos L300 MY machines through the end of the month.

$99,800 with chip conveyor, but without live tool holders. This is a 10" chuck machine.

Figured I'd spread the word if anyone is looking. (I've spent my allotment on the MB46-VAE and Brother S2Dn.)

Btw how's your genos running?

Started out the year about like the last 5 months of 2012 with around 10-12,000 parts a month (totaled about 75,000 parts in 2012), due to some productivity improvements on the previous operations and strong orders it has been in the 15,000 - 19,000 parts a month range since March, it is running 2 shifts since mid-July and may be at 3 shifts by end of year. Nary an issue to date.

I believe Gosiger was running the same deal on those. I showed my boss the add, but we never landed the right job for it. It's a shame I don't have a spare $100K laying around... ;)

I'm interested in how your MB is doing. They look like super nice machines.

I believe Gosiger was running the same deal on those. I showed my boss the add, but we never landed the right job for it. It's a shame I don't have a spare $100K laying around... ;)

I'm interested in how your MB is doing. They look like super nice machines.

The MB isn't here yet. It's in Huntsville getting outfitted with the 4/5 table and other options.

Nope, currently an operator is running it. They are castings so can't be bar fed.

Will be automated in 1st quarter of 2014 with a robot.

LOL!

My bad - I was thinking that was Ed that posted that... :o

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back