What's new
What's new

Okuma LB25 100-3 alarm -a

collector

Hot Rolled
Hi guys
My 1995 LB 25 that I have moved and has been sitting for one year I just powered up and was facing some bar was running for an hour fine. I moved the x in the user parameters and it was fine for a wile then it stoped with the alarm 100-3 Dif over x-axis 5F6B or 5BB9 or 5F60 or 544A. So what I found is that it will single block the programme at 50 percent but not at 70 percent.
And not in auto with movement. Is there some FIX for the DIF over X axis.
The X has around 50 to 60 load going up and 10 or so going down.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks Collector 3C9B5EC4-2443-48BA-9EE8-31E77FC323FC.jpg

Hi guys
My 1995 LB 25 that I have moved and has been sitting for one year I just powered up and was facing some bar was running for an hour fine. I moved the x in the user parameters and it was fine for a wile then it stoped with the alarm 100-3 Dif over x-axis 5F6B or 5BB9 or 5F60 or 544A. So what I found is that it will single block the programme at 50 percent but not at 70 percent.
And not in auto with movement. Is there some FIX for the DIF over X axis.
The X has around 50 to 60 load going up and 10 or so going down.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks Collector View attachment 304665

Could be a few different things. All it's saying is that when it compares where the X *should* be and where X *actually* is there is too much of a difference.

This could be a drive issue, encoder, heck even a bad cable. Id try unplugging drive cables and plugging them back in since it's free to do and fast.

The load would be higher going up since you're lifting the turret against gravity. Heading down gravity helps so the load is less.

Back